7.11.2007

It's Been A Hard Day's Night.

Whew. Isn't that what you're supposed to say when you finally get a moment to take a breath of fresh air?

We have been travelling like none other, and I am glad to say that we are finally "home."

The past few months have been a real journey for Melissa and I. Well, actually the past 2 years have been a REAL journey for Melissa and I.

Through this journey, Melissa and I bathed this journey in lots of tears and lots of prayer. I must say that over the past two years God has taught me lessons in patience that I did not know were possible to learn. I can also honestly say that I have not prayed as earnestly in any other period of my life as I have with my wife over the past two years. There is lots more I could say about this, but sometimes less is more.

On another note, Soul Quest at York College was amazing! This was the 25th anniversary of SQ...fittingly we gave it the theme this year of Legacy. The speakers were amazing...we brought in Mike Myers, Phil Treat, Kimball Matkins and Toby Slough; all guys who have had a big part in making Soul Quest what it is today. We also brought in Andy Spell who led us in amazing times of worship...can I say WOW...what a truly nice guy!

On another note, after Soul Quest, we travelled down to South Central and Southwest Oklahoma for two weeks amidst the rain and flooding, and here are some of the pictures I shot while down there (got to throw a few in of my son!).





No comments: